29855 HWY 34 SW
Albany, OR 97321
(3 miles east of Corvallis)
Sun: 12pm - 5pm
Mon: 12pm - 6pm
Tues: 10am - 5pm
Thur: 10am - 6pm Fri: 12pm - 6pm
Sat: 12pm - 5 pm
Wood Castle’s fit and finish rivals that of fine European manufacturers. We’re so confident in our ability to produce durable quality heirloom furniture that we proudly state:
Wood Castle guarantees its furniture for the lifetime of the original purchaser under normal use. Wood Castle will repair or replace at no charge any item found to be defective in materials or workmanship. (See Warranty Guidelines)
WHAT IS COVERED
Wood Castle will repair or replace at no charge any item deemed to be defective in materials and workmanship during the lifetime (warranty period) of the original purchaser.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
• Use of Wood Castle furniture items in or for a commercial business.
• Misuse, abuse or non-factory alteration of the furniture, as confirmed by either Wood Castle or the original sale retailer.
• Items which were purchased at any retailer’s clearance event, including but not limited to factory seconds, discontinued items, “as is” items, returns, and consignments.
• Items not intended for retail sale, including furniture prototypes and furniture for commercial property installations.
• All warranty claims must begin with the original sale retailer. When this is not possible or is impractical, Wood Castle may handle the claim directly or arrange for the services of a local professional.
• Wood Castle is not responsible for transport or freight costs incurred during the warranty period.
• Wood Castle reserves the right to outsource repair to a qualified service vendor of its choice.
• Wood Castle reserves the right to change the terms of this warranty at any time and without prior notice.